1. Easy2Move LLC’s liability for lost or damaged items is limited to the company’s own insurance agreements unless the customer has purchased additional insurance.
2. Easy2Move LLC shall be responsible for replacement of any lost items listed on inventory page and inspected prior to move. Items not listed on the inventory are not insured.
3. The condition of any item(s) boxed by customer (PBO/packed by owner) and not inspected prior to move is not insured by Easy2Move LLC and is the responsibility of the customer.
4. Easy2Move LLC shall in no way be responsible for the working condition of electronic equipment, grandfather clocks, or any other piece of mechanical equipment (MCU/Mechanical Condition Unknown). All items should be properly boxed and securely packed. If the following items are transported loosely, they are excluded from moving liability. These items include, but are not limited to: ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS, APPLIANCES, TELEVISIONS, STEREOS, DVD PLAYERS, CD/MP3 PLAYERS, SEWING MACHINES, TYPEWRITERS, COMPUTERS, PLANTS, LAMPSHADES, GLASS, CERAMIC LAMPS, CERAMIC ITEMS MIRRORS (WITH OR WITHOUT A DRILLED HOLE), MARBLE, CERAMIC, PLASTICS, CONCRETE PIECES, STATUES, PICTURES, PAINTINGS, CURTAIN RODS, COMPUTERS, LAPTOPS, DISHES, CHINA, ETC.
5. Easy2Move LLC will not repair or replace pressed board or simulated wood furniture. Much of the budget priced furniture today is made from a pressed wood or wood byproduct material. Some of the wood grain look is simply paper and some is very thin plastic material like on lower end kitchen cabinets. This type of material is not structurally strong, especially if it has screws, since the screw threads have no real grain to imbed into, just crumbly pressed wood chips held together by some binding agent. It is not repairable, and we have seen it crumble from the smallest vibrations riding in a truck across town. Do not EVEN ask us to repair or replace this type of furniture! We will do our best to move it successfully for you. This type of furniture is specifically excluded from basic and increased insurance coverage.
6. The right is reserved by Easy2Move LLC to repair or replace any damaged item(s).
7. Easy2Move LLC will not be responsible for damage caused by non-routine moving including but not limited to, standing pieces on end, sharp turns, over-crowded work areas, difficult stairways, snags and sharp edges in work areas and doorways, handing over balconies, railings, etc., tight squeezes, and damage caused by weather. Occasionally it may not be possible to place items where you would like them without possible damage to the items or premises. If this situation arises, our foreman will present you with a release form indicating that you accept responsibility for any ensuing damage. (and/or obtain your verbal agreement). You will be asked to sign a waiver if we agree to attempt any non-routine moving request.
8. Easy2Move LLC shall not be responsible for loss or damage to accounts, bills, checks, evidence of debts, letters of credit, passports, tickets, documents, manuscripts, notes, mechanical drawings, securities, currency, money, bullion, precious stones, jewelry, or other similar valuables, paintings, statuary, or other works of art; or property carried gratuitously or as an accommodation. The process of removing drawers must be done in the presence of the customer or their agent. We require that all valuables be place in a secure area off the premises prior to moving day. Example: (A vehicle or a family members or a friend’s residence.)
9. Easy2Move LLC shall not be responsible for damage resulting when moving household items that have deteriorated such as, but not limited to, lamp shades, mattresses, electrical wiring, etc.
10. Easy2Move LLC shall not be responsible for glass in any form or damage resulting from glass breakage unless special packaging has been purchased. This applies to porcelain and ceramic items, also.
11. Easy2Move LLC shall not be responsible for plants or pets.
12. Easy2Move LLC. may use dollies to facilitate removal or placement of appliances, etc., and damage that may result to soft floors, such as, but not limited to, indentation, scuff marks, etc., are not the responsibility of Easy2Move LLC.
13. Easy2Move LLC shall not be responsible for damage to waterbeds or any subsequent damage. We claim no expertise as waterbed technicians.
14. Easy2Move shall not be responsible for damage to items requiring special instructions if customer fails to provide such instructions including, but not limited to, disassembly or assembly of said items and any special preparation required. It is your responsibility to provide special tools if needed.
15. Easy2Move LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any items and cargo placed in the customer's own vehicle or in rental equipment and which Easy2Move LLC does not transport.
16. Easy2Move LLC may use dollies to move heavy objects such as but not limited to pianos, appliances, items over 300 lb., etc. Any floor surfaces including but not limited to parquet, hardwood, ceramic, marble, entrance halls, etc. and any damage that may result to soft floors, such as, but not limited to, indentation, scuff marks, etc., are not the responsibility of Easy2Move LLC. If floor can be pulled by thumbnail, we are not responsible for damage. Easy2Move LLC may use water or soapy water to facilitate removal or placement of appliances.
17. Easy2Move LLC will not connect washer/dryer, or ice makers. Please note you or your representative must check or accept any plumbing connections. Please make sure the main water valve(s) are completely turned off before disconnecting them. Any assistance we give is as a courtesy only. Water and drain connections are the responsibility of the customer. WE ARE NOT PLUMBERS.
18. Easy2Move LLC cannot be responsible for the working condition of major appliances. Please note: if you are moving front/top load washer- you are responsible to arrange third party appliance technician who will install shipping bolts for your washer before moving it! We do not carry THEM! A good place to check for part numbers and availability is at your local appliance center. There is also a universal washing machine stabilization pack on the market called LitKit that doesn't use bolts but requires a bit more effort.
19. Easy2Move LLC cannot be responsible for dents or scratches on major appliances. A thin metal that has an extreme affinity to dent and scratch covers them.
20. Easy2Move LLC assumes no responsibility for ceilings.